With this article I'll show you how to make it possible to login as any users without needing to get their approval every time. Follow the steps and you should be good to go!
- Go to the Setup
- Change the Login Access Policy
- Type security in the search field
- Select Login Access Policies
- Check the Enabled checkbox for Administrators Can Log in as Any User
- Go and Login as another user
- Type user in the search field
- Select Users
- Click on Login next to the user you want to login as.
You are now able to login as any user in your environment.
Hope this was useful!