As a user it is important to be able to adjust the amount of email notifications you are receiving.
We are all different and thus have all different opinions on how much or little one wants to receive email notifications from the system.
This article will show you how to change those settings.
- Go to your Settings
- Click on your Profile picture in the top right corner
- Click on Settings
- Change your email notification settings
- Click on Chatter
- Click on Email Notifications
- If you want to fully remove the email notifications uncheck the first checkbox (The only email you will not be able to disable is the Decision Stance email)
- If you want to customise but not remove the notifications then select the notifications you want or do not want to receive by checking/unchecking the relevant checkboxes
- Click Save
Now you should receive only the notifications you want. Remember you can always change these settings again.
Hope this was useful!