This will allow you a totally new level of customization for your decisions and also will help your organization take Fingertip into use as the decisions will be relevant for them.
This article will show you how to activate the layouts.
This article is done from Salesforce Classic layout, but can also be done in Lightning Experience.
- First you need to locate the Fingertip Custom settings.
- Click Setup
- Search for custom
- Click Custom Settings
- Click Manage next to the Fingertip Settings
- Set the needed custom setting to activate the Standard Layout
There are 3 levels for the settings:
- Organization Level
- Profile Level
- User Level
- Click New for Organization Level
- Click New for Profile/User Level
There are multiple settings options but for this article we want to Focus on the Page Layout specific settings
- Check Enable Page Layout in Decision View
- Check Enable Page Layout in QCD
Next you need to create the decision layouts for your organization. You can find the article for this HERE.
Hope this was helpful!