- Fingertip is an application that allows organizations to make decisions in a visible, measurable and manageable way while staying execution focused.
- Tasks come in with this execution focus – Fingertip is also task management.
- While Fingertip is great to host and document internal collaboration it also has a strong project management aspect to it.
- Tasks are created under each decision to ensure that everyone understands what needs to be done by whom in order to make this decision happen.
- The tasks also allow everyone involved in a decision to see what the status of each task is and follow how work is progressing.
- You have two options to create tasks.
Option 1: You can create tasks directly from the right column.
Option 2: You can create tasks by clicking the downward arrow and selecting ’New Task.
- Enter the details for your task.
- Assign it to the person who should complete it.
- Enter a due date.
- You have two options to create Tasks:
- Through the activity feed of a decision
- Through the downward arrow to add a new task.
- Please Note: If you create a task through the activity feed you can only assign it to one person at the moment.