- The Plan is a sort of portfolio into which you can group content you have in Salesforce.
- With Plans you can create basically a view where you pull in from every object that you use.
- You can use plans to manage projects and run meetings.
- The Plan object has different views that allow you to use the plan for many different purposes.
- You can add any Salesforce object (for example: Decisions, Tasks, Accounts, Contacts) to a plan to see the bigger picture.
- The plan is also a great tool for running your meetings.
Since Fingertip connects to all Salesforce.com objects, you can add any of these objects to your plan.
- First you click from the plan overview on the orange button called ‘Add Item’.
- Then choose what type of item you want to add.
- Afterwards you search for the item by entering keywords in the search bar.
Keep your plan organized by adding sections.
- In the Plan you can group objects such as Decisions, tasks and accounts.
- You need to add people to your Plan in the same way you add people to a Decision.
- Otherwise nobody will be able to see the Plan.
- The Plan has different view options.