- First off, make sure that you are using the latest version of either Chrome or Firefox. Salesforce works best on Chrome. We are sorry to inform that Internet Explorer is not yet supported.
- Go to your Email inbox and open the message you have received from email@example.com.
- The Email contains and link that opens Fingertip login page. Open it.
- From there, you can create your new password for Fingertip and add a security question.
- Make sure that you write down your Username and Password. You should also favorite or write down the login address: https://login.salesforce.com.
- Install the free Salesforce1 App from either Google Play or AppStore, depending on your mobile device. Windows Phones are currently not supported in Salesforce.
- Log in with your smartphone or tablet in the Salesforce1 app using your Fingertip credentials.
- You will be asked for a security code. You can read more about that in the next section.
- When entering the first time with a new device, you will be prompted for a five-number security code.
- The code can be sent to you either by Email or SMS.
- The prompt will trigger every time you use a new device when logging in to Salesforce platform to protect your identity.
Hope this helps!